Sync with Mobile Apps

HunchOnBeer

Trial Member
Reaction score
Premium comes with this feature, but nowhere is that explained. What mobile apps?

It syncs with the iOS app, and the windows app is still in beta. There is no current app for Android phones at this time.

Bummer, I use Android. Not willing to pay the Apple tax.
What in doing for android is app called Hermit lite app, Turns the site into an app. Even uses brewersfriend favicon for the widget. Login once and good to go

Is there a plan for an Android app ?

No, not at this time. We've worked hard on improving the user's experience on devices by using the mobile version of the desktop site with your favorite browser, and that gives the best results. We recommend doing that for all users.

No, not at this time. We've worked hard on improving the user's experience on devices by using the mobile version of the desktop site with your favorite browser, and that gives the best results. We recommend doing that for all users.
I keep getting an error when using the site on my phone. It happens occasionaly and I cannot get past it... The Error is always a hop entry error though my hop entries are fine or were never even adjusted during editing... How can I avoid this? I end up losing my edits and having to start over.

I keep getting an error when using the site on my phone. It happens occasionaly and I cannot get past it... The Error is always a hop entry error though my hop entries are fine or were never even adjusted during editing... How can I avoid this? I end up losing my edits and having to start over.

Can you give us a few screenshots? What browser are you using?

Can you give us a few screenshots? What browser are you using?
Next time it happens I will try but I have no idea how to do a screenshot on my phone... I'm using chrome as I am running an android phone.

If it's a Samsung hold the front button and the power at the same time

Or swipe with the side of your hand from left to right across the whole screen

for a Motorola I have a press 3 fingers on the screen, you can also get an app

Back