Show us your Canine Brewing Assistants

Our little “Emily” enjoys hanging out with us during brewday out in the garage, and she especially enjoys when we chill the wort waiting for a stray ice cube to fall in the floor.

58E87AFA-3524-4A45-8ACD-8E2C4A7238C7.jpeg

Picture of our Ridgeback mix. And yes, they hate cold weather, they are also sun-worshippers. Boo chased the sun all day long. He was a good boy, not to bright and very hard-headed. We lost him 2.5 years ago, we had him 13.5 years. He is missed, was the wife’s bed warmer and was very good at his job.
4409D53B-8CDF-43C7-815D-5E67DE6C97C5.jpeg

4409D53B-8CDF-43C7-815D-5E67DE6C97C5.jpeg
Claraboo is the impetus for my brewery name. She's a Ridgeback Staffordshire cross we got as a rescue. A complete suck.
XoVTO4f.jpg

She's not a big fan of winter.
cusZ4UE.jpg

My wife however does love dressing her up.

That is awesome. I wish I could get Clara to wear doggles and ride but even with a sidecar I fear she would pile out of it at the first squirrel and it's not a risk I'm willing to take.

This one is too spoiled!
I can't tell you how many time I wake up to that in the middle of the night!

Also I hear a soda bottle with a few small coins in works good too they dont like the clinking sound.

Ah, the dreaded kitty tamer.

Better than a cattle prod! LoL
Weve been using a low voltage pet tamer device on our dog atm for obedience you give the command press the button hold then release once the dog has headed the command. It sounds real harsh but the shock it gives the dog is like a slight tingle I've put it on my arm. It's set on 3 at the moment out of a potential 100!

Better than a cattle prod! LoL
Weve been using a low voltage pet tamer device on our dog atm for obedience you give the command press the button hold then release once the dog has headed the command. It sounds real harsh but the shock it gives the dog is like a slight tingle I've put it on my arm. It's set on 3 at the moment out of a potential 100!
Haha, I've definitely tested my sister's dogs collar on me. Turned up all the way. That'll clear the cobwebs out!

Back