Inkbird Customer Service

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have Kerwin from Inkbird trying to send a free controller for testing over Amazon? I find this a bit suspect....

Anything purported to be free is suspect.

I can't speak for this instance, but I've received "free" items from sellers on Amazon numerous times in exchange for a review. YMMV.

I can't speak for this instance, but I've received "free" items from sellers on Amazon numerous times in exchange for a review. YMMV.

At a cost of your time and experience. I value my time and experience and am sure you do too.

Yep. And if they're begging me to review it, I'm not too optimistic it would be a good waste of my time.

Comes down to personal choice. I've received some good, quality items at no cost other than leaving a review that required minimal effort on my part. Any item I've received were items I was interested in purchasing anyway.

Yes, Kerwin reached out to me too wanting to know how I used their stuff....I think I posted that question earlier this week or last....Chico said they were legit....

Comes down to personal choice. I've received some good, quality items at no cost other than leaving a review that required minimal effort on my part. Any item I've received were items I was interested in purchasing anyway.

Just wondering, were these things you had looked into or contacted sellers about? Why were you chosen? I've never received any of these offers. Wondering if it may be that I was employed by Amazon for a few years. I do look at many brewing items, am a Prime member and buy a lot of stuff from them.

Just wondering, were these things you had looked into or contacted sellers about? Why were you chosen? I've never received any of these offers. Wondering if it may be that I was employed by Amazon for a few years. I do look at many brewing items, am a Prime member and buy a lot of stuff from them.
Not 100% but I think being chosen had to do with purchasing similar items from the seller before, products in their line, and providing reviews on items I purchased. I've also done Google Rewards for several years. To date, I've earned $124.13 by taking their surveys that literally take seconds. The $$ earned has to be used in Google Play, which is fine with me. I've used the earnings to purchase books, movies, apps, games, etc.

AH, that makes sense. Always wondered.

I was approached by them to do a review as a verified buyer.

I use one of there products in my cigar cabinet and love it.

No complaints

I am kerwin.I am a senior from China interns, now work in inkbird.This BBS was recommended to me by the user. Of course, I came here not to advertise but to solve some users' use problems.When I say free products to you, you don't have to pay any price, or even exchange what you say for review.I apologize if my previous message bothered you. I'm really sorry!

Back