Top 10 reasons Homebrewing sucks?!

Number zero: You can resurrect styles history has left behind, exposing beer flavors not tasted in hundreds of years!

Cool video.

Number zero: You can resurrect styles history has left behind, exposing beer flavors not tasted in hundreds of years!

Cool video.
You are correct! and thanks for liking the video. I am new to this and I thought I would have a little fun!

Another reason: I have far more beer around the house than I can drink, so I have to have "beer disposal events" to get rid of the excess!
I’m sure you can find plenty of help on “disposal” day.

.Because when out at events all they sell here in Aus is mass produced horsepiss and makes me miss "real beer" m

.Because Hombrewing can turn you into a brewaholic meaning - can be found brewing on a whim given any spare time without notice brewing beer!

.Because I spend all my time and money on brewing equipment/materials and don't get nothing done round home therefore having to avert thw eye from the Missus.

Cool video.

I can assure you that no one in hundreds of years has ever tasted anything like what I brew... (is that english?)

I can assure you that no one in hundreds of years has ever tasted anything like what I brew... (is that english?)
From your location, I'd go with yes.

Back