Hello from Western NY

716Brewer

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I started extract brewing in 2008. I really enjoyed it and made some drinkable beers. My Daughter was born in 2010 and as so often happens life changed for us all. Fast forward to 2017 and I returned to my previous hobby. This past christmas I acquired the last pieces for an all grain set-up (except the burner but that is for another thread). I plan on doing my first all grain batch this weekend. I have no friends who are interested in brewing so I fly solo except for the help of my wife on bottling day.

-Pete

Welcome to Brewers Friend from Southwestern Ontario!

Not flying solo now, lots of friends here!
Cheers!

Welcome from Missouri. My wife helped on the first couple of batches and decided that was enough. Still supports my hobbies, just doesn't enjoy the process like I do.
Lots of help here if you need it. Just ask. Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome, I mostly brew solo but have some friends that drop by occasionally. I personally like brewing solo, I find it incredibly relaxing.

I had the best kind of brew friend. He showed up every time I bottled a batch. RIP Steve :( I don't bottle any more.

"I had the best kind of brew friend. He showed up to help every time I bottled a batch. RIP Steve :(
I don't bottle any more.

I had the best kind of brew friend. He showed up every time I bottled a batch. RIP Steve :( I don't bottle any more.
Sorry for your loss. Good friends are tough to find.

A few good friends, one can't ask for much more than that. I like to share my brews with them, but my brew day is MY brew day. Nuff said!

Back