Show us your Canine Brewing Assistants

Some great lookin pooches!
Here's our new baby girl. Her name is Charlee and she's right at 13 weeks old. She is a firecracker! We call her our furry little land shark. Smart as hell, super sweet, and stubborn as sh*t! Just like a puppy!
View attachment 5340 View attachment 5341 View attachment 5342

Love Boxers.... very unique personalities... My old guy was a complete goofball and if you made him mad, he'd find a way to get back at you..LOL..

6 years old i think? Had her for 3 maybe? Seems like forever.
Names Maize (like corn) started answering to Crazy lately for some reason, LOL.

IMG_20181021_093253.jpg

Sweet brindle dog there! I had a cat named Malt once. He came with that name. Always wondered where he got it . . .

They do that. I just inherited two kittens Chester and Quincy. My wife's grandmother passed away at 104 and she left us two tabby kittens. Happened right after my cat Malty passed. I'll bet @BOB357 knows why I named them Chester and Quincy...

Last edited:
Your new one has an interesting fur color. Looks adorable though.

that cat can run 20 miles an hour, jump a fence without touching it, climb a telephone pole like a squirrel up and down scaring birds out of the yard then jump in my arms and roll upside down purring, my dog would have loved to have those abilities

Great thread! Brand new to this website and just back to homebrewing after a 20 year hiatus. Landed on this website and right to this thread! Here's a pic of Teddy, 1 year old Australian Labradoodle "helping" me with my first batch back from "retirement." It happened to be a red type beer. So, naturally, I named it "Teddy's Red." (Note: no animals, except for maybe yeast, were harmed in the making of this picture, and no beers were contaminated either).
IMG_7486 (1).jpg

Great thread! Brand new to this website and just back to homebrewing after a 20 year hiatus. Landed on this website and right to this thread! Here's a pic of Teddy, 1 year old Australian Labradoodle "helping" me with my first batch back from "retirement." It happened to be a red type beer. So, naturally, I named it "Teddy's Red." (Note: no animals, except for maybe yeast, were harmed in the making of this picture, and no beers were contaminated either).
View attachment 5496
Yum yum dad

Give me some wort! My dog loves the sweet wort I give her some most brew days but she don't like the fermented product.

My Ruby likes the finished product, partial to pale ales, but not fussy!

Instead of the angels share it's the dogs share. When we make hamburgers we always make a couple of little ones for the dogs. We call them pup burgers.

Last edited:
What is he thinking? We use a tuna can for the cat food. He picked it up and started running around with it then he ran up to the patio door and sat nice and still like collie dogs do... Lancelot is a very patient boy.

20190313_165021.jpg

Back