Create shopping List from recipe

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I saw someone post a request like this a while back, but I couldn't find it.

Let's say that I have decided what recipe to brew next, and there are items that I don't have in inventory. Is there a way to add these missing ingredients to your shopping list. This would have to be prior to starting a brew session. So that you can then convert the shopping list into inventory before starting the session.

I found the "add ingredients to shopping list" under tools. It then allows you to edit the list. It is simple to uncheck the items that you know that you have on hand, and it even shows you what you have on hand...

So, this is already exists, now back to your regularly scheduled programming:oops:

I found the "add ingredients to shopping list" under tools. It then allows you to edit the list. It is simple to uncheck the items that you know that you have on hand, and it even shows you what you have on hand...

So, this is already exists, now back to your regularly scheduled programming:oops:

Thanks Craigerr!

I did find that tool, but mine does not list any of my inventory, even though I do have some of the recipe ingredients in stock. I'm trying to figure out why that is. Any ideas?

Thanks Craigerr!

I did find that tool, but mine does not list any of my inventory, even though I do have some of the recipe ingredients in stock. I'm trying to figure out why that is. Any ideas?

I used to find that happened when the inventory wasn’t 100% identical to the one in the recipe ie. 6.8%AA hop in inventory vs the 6.9% one of the same variety the recipe calls for!

Back