Pre-Order Your Brewer's Friend T-Shirt TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Pre-order the one and only Brewer’s Friend T-shirt! Great quality and super comfy, be one of the first to own one! https://www.brewersfriend.com/…/pre-order-your-brewerss-fr…/

We will accept pre-orders until March 1st, 2019, then print the t-shirts and ship in the weeks after that.

bftshirt.jpg

These shirts are awesome! Next Level brand, 60% cotton/40% polyester. Very high quality, and durable.
They are incredibly comfortable and very soft with a solid amount of stretch to them.
The photo above is a general mock-up. The logo/design will be the same but the t-shirt color might be a bit lighter.

bftshirt_print.jpg

Yes please!
Hey Yooper orders in.
any chance wen can choose our shirt size as it didn't give me the option? If so just Large for me Please:).
Also as I live In Aus will probably need to pay shipping?
Cheers

Last edited:
Nice looking design!

Ps. I wouldn’t mind buying a couple BF beer glasses and bar coasters down the road.

Yes please!
Hey Yooper orders in.
any chance wen can choose our shirt size as it didn't give me the option? If so just Large for me Please:).
Also as I live In Aus will probably need to pay shipping?
Cheers

We can't ship out of the US just yet. I'll look into international shipping and let you know ASAP. Otherwise, we'll have to refund you. :(

You can choose a size when you order:
Untitled.png

I'll be up for one too Though what the mail costs would be I do not know.
UPS will deliver 2lbs for about $12. What would be the weight of the XL size?

Didn't give me that option. Ah well that sux.
I’m sure they’ll find a way to ship you one Trialben... you’ve been here too long not be able to get one!

Been there, brewed that, bought the T shirt!

I have a friend in Niagara Falls NY, shipping it there, can't wait!!!!!

Not sure- if you PM me your address, I can get a shipping estimate and let you know!

I'm personally waiting for the polo or button down option so I technically meet the dress code at work.

Yes!!!! I heard just yesterday from the printer that they are finishing them right now and should start shipping Monday!
It's been a long wait, but they are finally going to be on their way.

Some of the delays have been computer related (we had an abnormal number of extra-smalls, so I contacted all of the ones who had an XS ordered and it was a computer glitch- good thing I checked), some have been human errors (printer thought he had ordered them but they were still in his cart), and others not really understood- but we appreciate all of the pre-orders and are happy to announce they are coming. I'll be thrilled to get mine.

International orders will take longer to receive, due to the transit time, but they are coming as well!

Excellent. The wait will just make it all the sweeter.

We get a lot of misdelivered mail here, so I just wanted to make sure one of the neighbors wasn’t out there strutting their stuff in MY awesome, new shirt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back