Fermentation chart

Mase

Trial Member
Reaction score
Would you make it so we can toggle off the floating grey info-box? 95% of the time I use my cell phone to access BF, and the little info-box is always in the way. I get why it’s there, but it’s far more annoying than beneficial to me. As you can see in the image below, whenever I zoom into an area.... it is in the way

Suggestion... put an “X” in the upper right corner of the info-box to close it. If you want it back, just hit refresh.

Thanks in advance.

1922E99A-DADC-4746-B893-8DA5FA93FB00.png

Any update on if you can implement this? :)

And now this...

ED186D73-558F-479A-9508-E82821F0486E.png

to be clear, you don't mean in the settings, here, correct?
You mean an additional toggle switch somewhere else?
Untitled.png

I think Mase means a [X] on the actual black box like this... Well I think that's what he means.

_____________________________________V======= as here.

upload_2019-2-11_18-27-17.png

Yeppers... AHarper is correct! Thanks all

I'm a +1 for this as well. I'm surprised how often I look at the chart on my phone. And each time I do I use a pinch motion to zoom in to a part of the chart. As soon as I put my fat fingers on the chart the time point popup appears and obscures the chart underneath. Would be good to have some way to dismiss it.

I've put in two separate tickets for this- one for the option to close the gray box when desired, and the other to fix the text on the date (where it went to the second line).

Thanks for bringing this up- great fixes for sure.

Thanks for looking into it. I have another one for you, although it’s tricky to explain...

Since I use my cell phone 99% of the time, I’ve noticed that the ‘momentum scroll’ ( where the page keeps scrolling with momentum when you slide the screen up or down and let go), doesn’t work on this page.

8FC3A1CF-DA53-49A3-8D41-D6AD04FF6B5B.jpeg

All other pages that are ‘longer’ than the screen, scroll with momentum, but this one.

When you flick the screen up or down is what I am calling ‘momentum’ scrolling.

Great photo- I added that to the calculators ticket. Thank you for the report. It's being worked on today!

Thanks Yooper! I’ll let you know if I come across any more anomalies :D

Great photo- I added that to the calculators ticket. Thank you for the report. It's being worked on today!
Just curious on any progress.

Back