Brew session creation error

Mark Farrall

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just noticed a litte problem on the brew sessions. Seems if I try to kick off a brew session from a recipe with no hops I get the generic 'We're sorry, the system is having difficulty right now. Administrators have been notified. RDWHAHB!' error.

The workaround was just to add any amount of a single hop, save the recipe, kick off the brew session, then delete that hop from the original recipe and the recipe in the brew session. So it's a low priority issue for me now that I know the workaround.

I've got a few recipes with no hops and this has been working before (last batch with no hops was created late November last year).

Just noticed a litte problem on the brew sessions. Seems if I try to kick off a brew session from a recipe with no hops I get the generic 'We're sorry, the system is having difficulty right now. Administrators have been notified. RDWHAHB!' error.

The workaround was just to add any amount of a single hop, save the recipe, kick off the brew session, then delete that hop from the original recipe and the recipe in the brew session. So it's a low priority issue for me now that I know the workaround.

I've got a few recipes with no hops and this has been working before (last batch with no hops was created late November last year).

Thanks for the report on this. I'll put in a ticket for this and we'll fix it when we can. That is a weird one for sure.

Back