"Other Ingredients" Not Working?

Jim95762

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to add some "other ingredients" from my inventory and I can't enter anything into the description box. There are some canned items (about 15) but I can't add anything from my inventory, nor will it accept something new. I also noticed I can't add any new hops. Seemed this was working last week?????

I'm trying to add some "other ingredients" from my inventory and I can't enter anything into the description box. There are some canned items (about 15) but I can't add anything from my inventory, nor will it accept something new. I also noticed I can't add any new hops. Seemed this was working last week?????

Thanks for letting us know. This should work now.

I'm also unable to add "Other" items. I only see items that seem related to "Water Agt" such as Acetic Acid. I've tried selecting different brew stages and types but the item list never shows anything but the same 19 items.

I'm also unable to add "Other" items. I only see items that seem related to "Water Agt" such as Acetic Acid. I've tried selecting different brew stages and types but the item list never shows anything but the same 19 items.

What do you want to add?

Back