Craftbeerpi Brewersfriend plugin gravity issue.

carlmarxman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wrote a plugin that allows pushing temperature readings from Craftbeerpi to Brewersfriend. It does not send along gravity readings, but it appears that Brewersfriend is setting the putting in values of 0 for each temp reading.

You can find the code on github in carlallen/cbpi_BrewersFriend (the forum doesn't let me post the full link)

Hi,

I wrote a plugin that allows pushing temperature readings from Craftbeerpi to Brewersfriend. It does not send along gravity readings, but it appears that Brewersfriend is setting the putting in values of 0 for each temp reading.

You can find the code on github in carlallen/cbpi_BrewersFriend (the forum doesn't let me post the full link)

Cool thanks, I'll look at that gravity issue. not sure why the link didn't work, https://github.com/carlallen/cbpi_BrewersFriend

first poster cant post a link, after a certain number of posts that will change

Hi,

The gravity should now not show up instead of 0 if it's not there.

Back