Hope you're all safe

jmcnamara

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just heard there were shootings today at a Chicago hospital and near coors field in denver.
Hope everyone's safe and enjoying some homebrew

OH hell. Be safe people.

Just heard there were shootings today at a Chicago hospital and near coors field in denver.
Hope everyone's safe and enjoying some homebrew

Maybe if the NRA (national redneck assoc) would stop spending millions to prevent rational gun control laws america wouldn't be a shooting range for the radical insane.

Maybe if the NRA (national redneck assoc) would stop spending millions to prevent rational gun control laws america wouldn't be a shooting range for the radical insane.

I'll sit this one out.

I do think it's time for admin or mods to post and sticky a clear Terms of Service for using the forums if they don't want to continue to sweep through and clean up the messes.

I'll sit this one out.

I do think it's time for admin or mods to post and sticky a clear Terms of Service for using the forums if they don't want to continue to sweep through and clean up the messes.
Second. Happy to discuss politics elsewhere but this is a beer forum. Let's keep it that way.

Second. Happy to discuss politics elsewhere but this is a beer forum. Let's keep it that way.
Third....even if "Chit-Chat" isn't really for brewing topics, we definitely don't need to open this can of worms here!

Back