Is there a limit for the number of steps you can add to the brew steps?

nununene

Trial Member
Reaction score
I have added steps for my particular setup and it seems that the most I can have is 12 (in setup) but when I click on brew only 10 show up and the steps are not the first 10. They show up randomly each time I start a brew.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a limit?

I have added steps for my particular setup and it seems that the most I can have is 12 (in setup) but when I click on brew only 10 show up and the steps are not the first 10. They show up randomly each time I start a brew.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a limit?

Let me check into this- I don't have the answer at the moment.

There is no limit, and that should not have happened. We just pushed out a fix, so please try again.

Are you using only custom steps? Or using some custom and some default? I'm going to try to recreate both and see if it's definitely fixed for both ways, but if you can let us know what happened when you did it, it would helps us ensure it's working properly now. Thank you!

I think I am trying to use custom steps. Here is exactly what I'm doing. I go to "my brewing", "my profile", and "brew steps". I add a step, in this case test and test2, at the bottom. Then I copy an old recipe and name it test and click on "Brew". and they don't show up. When I go back to "my profile" and move those steps up (above step 10) they show up when I copy recipe and "Brew" again. It looks like there is a limit in the brew log brew steps, at least for me.
On another topic, is there a way to share your brew log?

I've put in a ticket, so I'll keep you posted.

As far as sharing brewing logs, no we don't have that. Is this something you would like to have?

I would like to be able to share my log with specific people, like my brewing buds. Thanks for responding so quickly.

I think I am trying to use custom steps. Here is exactly what I'm doing. I go to "my brewing", "my profile", and "brew steps". I add a step, in this case test and test2, at the bottom. Then I copy an old recipe and name it test and click on "Brew". and they don't show up. When I go back to "my profile" and move those steps up (above step 10) they show up when I copy recipe and "Brew" again. It looks like there is a limit in the brew log brew steps, at least for me.
On another topic, is there a way to share your brew log?

Thank you for the report- this is fixed now! Please let me know about any further issues you may have with it, but it should be fine.

We're discussing 'share your brew log' and I'll let you know if we go with it in the future.

all the steps are there but they are not in the order I have in my profile.

yes, I think it is weird too. Here is my profile brew steps

Attachments

• my profile brew log.JPG
    my profile brew log.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 113
here is my recipe brew log

Attachments

• recipe brew log.JPG
    recipe brew log.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 123
I just realized that plugging the fermentation chamber in is in 2 places. #4 and # 12. I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.

Back