How to use an mp3 file as a ringtone on my iPhone?

Angelina111

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello,
First off, I recognize that I may be biting off far more then I can chew.

I want to be able to somehow load a MP3 file on to my iPhone 4S and then make it a free download ringtone.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to make this happen?

My task is being hampered by the simple fact that my current PC is unable to access either iTunes or iCloud because I'm not able to change the browser to one the these sites require. (Yes, it is a shared computer ... for now).

Thank you everyone for your time in reading this and for any and all assistance.

Last edited:
All due respect, this isn't related to brewing beer, or the brewers friend system.
This sub forum is for issues relating to the brewers friend iphone app only.
Maybe try an iphone forum for that.

All due respect, this isn't related to brewing beer, or the brewers friend system.
This sub forum is for issues relating to the brewers friend iphone app only.
Maybe try an iphone forum for that.
....or just report the OP as SPAM, which it is. ;):p

Hello,
First off, I recognize that I may be biting off far more then I can chew.

I want to be able to somehow load a MP3 file on to my iPhone 4S and then make it a ringtone.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to make this happen?

My task is being hampered by the simple fact that my current PC is unable to access either iTunes or iCloud because I'm not able to change the browser to one the these sites require. (Yes, it is a shared computer ... for now).

Thank you everyone for your time in reading this and for any and all assistance.
Step one: Post your request to an iPhone forum....

I misunderstood you I thought you meant the iPhone forum here

Being an Android guy, I forgot there was one! I should have said "iPhone support forum."

I still can't believe this is actually turning into a thread...instead of in the basket...where it belongs.

Well first you need to convert it into an m4r file...

Obviously! It's a 4s after all

Hold your smart phone up to your smart speaker and press the shart button

I wonder if this is some tapatalk shenanigans...

Back