drip tray recommendations

oliver

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some creative cost effective drip tray options for my keezer. Right now my most cost effective and creative option is a small bath mat rug I've placed below the taps.

I built my keezer in kind of a weird way with the taps all spaced out. The keezer is nowhere near a drain, which is to my disadvantage. Here's the unit and the dimensions shown below. I need either 2 trays that are at least 8 inches, or something that can run the length of 36.5 inches.

44073617_10156741978104299_37281978281623552_n.jpg

also! looking for creative ways to install the drip trays on the outside of my freezer, without drilling into the side.

Nice looking Keezer!
I have used a 2 way foam tape for other purposes that has an amazing hold, and seems to be effective in all temperatures.
Don't remember the brand, but hope this is good food for thought.
Cheers!

I don't know about the drip trays themselves, but to hold them on you might be able to use rare earth magnets. They are pretty cheap on Amazon and they can hold a lot of weight, especially if you use a lot of them. The magnets won't stick to SS drip trays, but you could make a shelf held on with the magnets that the trays could sit on

I don't know about the drip trays themselves, but to hold them on you might be able to use rare earth magnets. They are pretty cheap on Amazon and they can hold a lot of weight, especially if you use a lot of them. The magnets won't stick to SS drip trays, but you could make a shelf held on with the magnets that the trays could sit on

I've thought of that. I even bought four shelving right angles, but getting the right shelving units wasn't as easy as I thought. They seem to stick out too far off the freezer.

Now I'm thinking, what if I can drill into the wood collar, and hang the drip trays off via string or something?

Want cheap get some guttering from your "home depo":D then plum it into your floor waste...

My tip on the sticking to keezer and now I'm typing prob not the best option is 2 part Epoxy resin I built a kayak out of that stuff it's the never get it off kind though...o_O. If removable the above sounds great.

Sorry couldn't be of much help Oliver.

that rubber seal will seal around it, that way you could remove and clean if needed

I like that one. Might cover it with a lot of Poly . . .

Back