Inland Northwest Brewers Festival

Head First

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
In Spokane WA this afternoon and tomorrow. We will be there all day Saturday. Anyone else attending?
Plenty of different beers to choose from. Lots of fresh hops and barrel aging. Fremont Dark Star series is always amazing. Definately an uber type of event but their fees in Spokane are very reasonable.

Attachments

• BeerList_InlandNW.pdf
    294.7 KB · Views: 103
Definately an uber type of event but their fees in Spokane are very reasonable.

Uber and Lyft prices are always reasonable IMO. DUI being just one of the bad alternatives, will easily set you back $10,000.

We have gone with a designated driver but then one person in your circle is missing out on the event.
The beer list for this gets better every year. Lots of variety.

We have gone with a designated driver but then one person in your circle is missing out on the event.
The beer list for this gets better every year. Lots of variety.
Haha. The wife and I can totally relate. Sometimes we can have one of the kids be the DD, but most times we just end up taking a Lyft. We caught one the other night in Denver from the Great American Beerfest. So easy, fast, and painless compared to old cab service!

That's a pretty nice looking beer list. So many festivals these days are nothing but IPA's and barrel aged everything. After about 4 beers, it doesn't matter what anything tastes like!

20180921_184437_resized.jpg

Our gracious hostess, our niece layed out a sausage stuffed bacon wrapped elk burger pellet grilled meatloaf with mashed potatoes from the grill and a cheesy zuk casserole for dinner last night. Now for Bkfast and head to the brewfest. Good times

Haha. The wife and I can totally relate. Sometimes we can have one of the kids be the DD, but most times we just end up taking a Lyft. We caught one the other night in Denver from the Great American Beerfest. So easy, fast, and painless compared to old cab service!

That's a pretty nice looking beer list. So many festivals these days are nothing but IPA's and barrel aged everything. After about 4 beers, it doesn't matter what anything tastes like!
And after three straight nights at GABF, I'm definitely in the "smaller is better" camp when it comes to festivals.

I have some ethical issues with how drivers are treated for companies like Uber, but cab companies are so terrible it's not even worth trying to get one in comparison.

Back