Great Interview

BOB357

Trial Member
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn't listened to Yooper's interview with Joshua on the Homebrew Happy Hour podcast missed a great piece. She really came through with a great prospective on the home brewing community and her experience from almost day one.

Thumbs up Lorena!

I'll have to check it out. I've never even heard of that podcast. Thanks!

I found Homebrew Happy Hour on iTunes.

Just listened to the podcast one of the best ones ive heard. Her enthusiasm for all things brewing is so inspiring. You can really her how passionate she is for this hobby. CHEERS @Yooper !

@Yooper great interview it was cool to hear your story. I was wondering where you lived given your user name. I grew up in WI and went to UW GB for my first year of college a ways back! Cheers :)

I'll queue it up for the ride to work tomorrow and give it a listen.

Anyone who hasn't listened to Yooper's interview with Joshua on the Homebrew Happy Hour podcast missed a great piece. She really came through with a great prospective on the home brewing community and her experience from almost day one.

Thumbs up Lorena!

Aw, shucks. I'm blushing here!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I just listened to it today, after procrastinating for a week or so. I hate the way I sound, and so it's painful to listen but my husband finally made us. I still haven't watched the seminar I did at the AHA HomebrewCon because I also don't like to watch myself either. I don't know how people in the news/information industry can do it- I would get hives if I saw myself on TV!

Here's the direct link for those who want to listen: http://www.homebrewhappyhour.com/category/podcast/

I've watched you for the past 10 years or so and have always been impressed by your knowledge as well as your modesty. You have been a great asset to home brewing and deserve every bit of praise you receive. BPDBHAHB. (Be proud, don't blush, have a home brew) :)

Aw, shucks. I'm blushing here!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I just listened to it today, after procrastinating for a week or so. I hate the way I sound, and so it's painful to listen but my husband finally made us. I still haven't watched the seminar I did at the AHA HomebrewCon because I also don't like to watch myself either. I don't know how people in the news/information industry can do it- I would get hives if I saw myself on TV!

Here's the direct link for those who want to listen: http://www.homebrewhappyhour.com/category/podcast/

There is nothing worse than listening to myself speak.

Back