Cheers from NZ

deeJay

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers,
I have been reading and learning from you all over the last few years and thought it was time that I posted an intro.
I've been brewing for around 8 years now, started off with kits then moved onto BIAB. I mainly brew american pale ales and IPA's as that's what I love to drink.
Been a member since 2014, love Brewers friend, easy to use and full of useful info.
Just bottled an apa today, thinking of getting into kegging soon as getting tired of cleaning bottles.
Heading to Portland in July and will catch the beer festival before heading back home. Looking forward to that.
cheers.

Hi fellow brewers,
I have been reading and learning from you all over the last few years and thought it was time that I posted an intro.
I've been brewing for around 8 years now, started off with kits then moved onto BIAB. I mainly brew american pale ales and IPA's as that's what I love to drink.
Been a member since 2014, love Brewers friend, easy to use and full of useful info.
Just bottled an apa today, thinking of getting into kegging soon as getting tired of cleaning bottles.
Heading to Portland in July and will catch the beer festival before heading back home. Looking forward to that.
cheers.
Portland will have tons of IPA's and some APA's with other summer beers too. Have been there a couple of times and really enjoyed it.
Cheers!

Welcome! NZ is where I started homebrewing :D

Great to hear from you enjoy your stay in the USA

Cheers deejay glad you joined in on the forums look forward to hearing more from you.:)

And you can make your own hooch, legally. Cheers and welcome to the fermenter.

Back