Adios Amigo

BOB357

Trial Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite Superbowl ads, after seeing the AB frogs too many times, I think of this:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...6dad5904dbf7bf6bda1229654ee85a89&action=click

every time a keg kicks. Regardless of how long I let it condition, it always seems like the last few draws are the best of the best.

For those of you that haven't had the opportunity or desire to listen to Jim Reeves, one of the classic country singers, this was a tear jerker of a ballad back in the '50s.

At that time, I think it would’ve been Miller Genuine Draft! But I had been homebrewing for a year.

At that time, I think it would’ve been Miller Genuine Draft! But I had been homebrewing for a year.

That's around the time when MGD was my beer of choice too.

There was a time when I’d order an MGD at bars, and they wouldn’t know what I mean. I had to say Miller Genuine Draft. So yeah, that three letter acronym was started by me!

There was a time when I’d order an MGD at bars, and they wouldn’t know what I mean. I had to say Miller Genuine Draft. So yeah, that three letter acronym was started by me!

:rolleyes:

I'm from Bud land, 300 miles from the original brewery so the go to beer around here was bud light and the big 4 are still on the shelves of every store with alcohol as well as what we call the well drinks in every bar so its just second nature to grab one from time to time

I'll drink a Kokanee or a Canadian if it's cold and someone hands it to me, otherwise I'm looking for something better. I'd accept a Bud out of mannners but I wouldn;t enjoy it.

We used to smuggle Coors back to Kentucky from out here where I live now. Had I known then what I know now, it could have stayed in Colorado and contributed to the water level in the South Platte. It does have a use: Base beer for off-flavor testing.

Same here Nosy. We smuggled Coors into Oregon from Idaho.

I liked some of the old Rainer Beer commercials.

From Idaho to Montana for me. BEER RUN... WHO'S CHIPPIN IN?

Edit: And I still yell RAINIER when i shoot a bull elk, It echoes well.:)

Last edited:

Back