Expérience pour ouvrir une bière

adamlevine

Trial Member
Reaction score
Expérience pour ouvrir une bière

Je ne suis pas une bière ou des amateurs de vin mais mon père est complètement en marche arrière, de sorte que j'ai l'intention d'ouvrir un pub portant son nom.
Quelqu'un s'il vous plaît partager avec moi sur les choses que vous devez savoir pour ouvrir une bière?
Merci!

I can read part of this.... Can you try again in English? Experience opening a beer.... Google Translate and my rudimentary French... First, ecrivez-vous Anglais? Mon Francais est tres mauvais....

Would love to help.... Do you mean "ouvrir un brassierie"?

.... and sometime in the middle of the night I realized the OP had made a mistake I wouldn't, even with my horrible French: He wants to open a beer. Not a pub, not a bar, but a beer. I vote spam.

Yup. He doesn’t like beer, but his dad is backwards, so he wants to open a beer for him. I say we just kick in a few cents each and buy him a bottle opener.

Translator says:

Experience to open a beer

I am not a beer or wine lovers but my father is completely in reverse, so I intend to open a pub bearing his name.
Someone please share with me on the things you need to know to open a beer?
Thank you!

Translator says:

Experience to open a beer

I am not a beer or wine lovers but my father is completely in reverse, so I intend to open a pub bearing his name.
Someone please share with me on the things you need to know to open a beer?
Thank you!
That, and my bad French... Agree with JeffPN - A bottle opener would solve his problem.

If authentic, I think the OP is mixing up “beer” and “pub” and is asking about opening a pub. But then again, who would ask such a general question. Troll?

I’m sure that’s what he’s trying to ask. But why? Future spammer, probably. I would never think to post in a forum that isn’t conducted in my native language. Doesn’t make sense. Much better help is available when you can understand replies. He’s not even posting in an appropriate forum. We’re about making home brew, not about opening bars.

I’m sure that’s what he’s trying to ask. But why? Future spammer, probably. I would never think to post in a forum that isn’t conducted in my native language. Doesn’t make sense. Much better help is available when you can understand replies. He’s not even posting in an appropriate forum. We’re about making home brew, not about opening bars.
Yep. And I think key is that he's not expressing himself well in the foreign language - French for beer and bar aren't that close! Troll. Or spammer.

Back