Spam killer idea

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Any member who makes 3 posts in 3 minutes is banned for life.

Sign below

But the liquor slows you down. You can’t type that fast when you’re drinking!

There's already a 30 sec timer between posts, 1.5 minutes for three. Maybe longer? Although in three minutes a fast typist with little to say can do a lot of damage....

I was just talking about that episode with a friend!

Every once in a great while, I’ll hit that post timer once, and have to wait to post. I’ve never seen it twice in a row. Id lay money no legitimate poster has hit it twice in a row.

Do you really want to know my thoughts on why I'm sitting mostly naked at a table waiting for a contractor to finish a job that was supposed to be done 4 hours ago?

ive never got no post timer:confused: but ive got trouble even spelling let alone stringin a legible understandable sentence together. :) :p

Do you really want to know my thoughts on why I'm sitting mostly naked at a table waiting for a contractor to finish a job that was supposed to be done 4 hours ago?
I didn't before but now I'm curious

Photo proof ???

We were moving a companies Office 365 tenant to ours after purchasing them and it was taking way longer than it should. Getting a surprise call when you're about to hop in the shower means you freeball it and hope they don't want to do a video call.

We were moving a companies Office 365 tenant to ours after purchasing them and it was taking way longer than it should. Getting a surprise call when you're about to hop in the shower means you freeball it and hope they don't want to do a video call.

Working from home does mean relaxed rules (I'm working from home right now), but I can assure you that I am mostly clothed. Usually. Ok, sometimes. Well......................never mind.

Working from home does mean relaxed rules (I'm working from home right now), but I can assure you that I am mostly clothed. Usually. Ok, sometimes. Well......................never mind.
Hehe, ditto here. I don't usually work from home, but when I do pants are definitely optional, and if no video calls are planned...:p

Last edited:
I have a band aid over the lens of my web cam. Forty or fifty years ago things would have been different, but now I don't care to turn people against us older folks. My wife and I joke about the subject, but know each other are serious.

Back