LHBS loses another order

BOB357

Trial Member
Reaction score
Since my LHBS decided to quit carrying, and didn't offer to order in some Fermcap-S for me I ordered it from Williams Brewing. Even though their flat rate shipping is only $6.95, I'm not going to pay a total of $17 for a small item like that, so also ordered a 7 gallon Fermonster with spigot and some extras for it. I like my LHBS, but I also want a little service.

Is that how you got free shipping on the Fermcap, by buying more stuff? You know we drive our wives crazy thinking like that!!

Is that how you got free shipping on the Fermcap, by buying more stuff? You know we drive our wives crazy thinking like that!!

I do that from time to time, but this time just ordered more stuff to justify the flat rate shipping. I did need another fermenter any way. Actually paid the same for the one with spigot that my LHBS gets for the one without, which saved $4 and saved another $3 on the extras. Savings paid for the shipping.

The wives drive us crazy buying stuff they/we don't need just because it's on sale. I guess we're even :)

Last edited:
Generally after buying shoes.
And pintrest should be locked to wives! It gives them way to many ideas for crafts "to keep their hands busy". Now i have lost a section of brewery to windchime making and such!

And pintrest should be locked to wives! It gives them way to many ideas for crafts "to keep their hands busy". Now i have lost a section of brewery to windchime making and such!
Mine is lost to quilting, including a $5,600 long arm machine. I share your pain, brother!

Back