Notes Page

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Thank you for adding the "Notes" page in the brewing day section. I requested this within the last couple months and you made it happen! Thank you BF, you have made my brewing experience a better one once again.

Cheers

01435f0556e7f52c3f8c631cc2cbaadccb91ad3b04.jpg

That actually is a nice little feature now that I'm looking at it. I tinkered with it a bit and will actually start putting notes in for my brew session tomorrow morning. Cheers for a nice, handy request!

Looks like we got a bug. All of my brew sessions are blank from the status bar where you set planning, brewing, primary, etc down. If I click an arrow on the status bar it turns all green with no status note and won't change back but nothing below on all 100+ brew sessions. I did a random check. Have logged in and out with no change. Please check this out!!! Any one else?

I can change the status of all the ones I tryed

Looks like we got a bug. All of my brew sessions are blank from the status bar where you set planning, brewing, primary, etc down. If I click an arrow on the status bar it turns all green with no status note and won't change back but nothing below on all 100+ brew sessions. I did a random check. Have logged in and out with no change. Please check this out!!! Any one else?

That's weird things work fine on my tablet but not on laptop.

What browser are you using on your laptop?
Thanks for the reply Yooper. I think I got it figured out. Something on my end I guess. I cleared all history and passwords and reset all on my end and it works correct now.
Windows 10
Explorer 11
Off to the brewery to brew up our Festbier!
Cheers!

Explorer 11 is being phased out, its not going to work very much longer, I would switch to edge or download another

Be sure to hit save every time when entering notes, or if you leave it open while brewing and wait too long...it clears.:oops:

Back