New Member...

NIGHTSKY

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi Gent, a,m a all grain homebrewer since 2009 ... love the hobby am always learning new styles and now trying to set up Pro in East Sussex England with a small 200 litre set up ... have company name set up . But now need to find somewhere small to set up in.
Would you set up in back garden or rent a small farm building any help would be great.
Many thanks Matt Brown... NIGHTSKY Brewery.

Welcome. Idk about the UK and other states in the US, but here in Maryland they typically frown on someone brewing commercially in a residential space or property.
We also have farm breweries, which have to be on at least 10 acres of land and produce beers with ingredients grown on the land. It didn't sound like you were going this route though, just renting space on a farm

Welcome. Probably best to submit any tentative plans to the appropriate agencies.

Hello people, i have just joined your community, hope will enjoy my stay here! How is your mood today?!
Hello world, can someone recommend a tire site for my car? Desirable where it could also be a size classifier! I found something here but I would like to see another one too!
https://tirereviews.co/

Last edited:
Hi Gent, a,m a all grain homebrewer since 2009 ... love the hobby am always learning new styles and now trying to set up Pro in East Sussex England with a small 200 litre set up ... have company name set up . But now need to find somewhere small to set up in.
Would you set up in back garden or rent a small farm building any help would be great.
Many thanks Matt Brown... NIGHTSKY Brewery.
obviously youve done your reserch. checked out any other competition in region. also your expected client base as in how many people are likely to even come by your brewery (farm brewery) meaning back roads somewhere out of a populated are. you gotta remove yourself and get un personal be hard on yourself and critique everything. youve got your funds behind you. you good at marketing facebook all that kinda crowd sourcing gizz? sounds like a fantastic shift from paying to brew beer to getting paid to brew beer eh:)?
i hope you get there and are successful in your ambition. remember brewing will no longer be a side thing a hobby it will become your JOB.

what sorta beers you got pipelined?
hope i might of given you food for thought i know its crossed my mind;).

Welcome to the fermenter Matt. Keep us posted on your initial offerings and progress. Cheers :)

Still trying to decide which way to go I do like darker styles ... what is the Future Ales of tomorrow.

Good question. I bet you know what beer the good folks in East Sussex will like. Creating the an inviting pub vibe is probably more important than trying to nail a future beer trend. Enjoy the journey. Cheers

Back