Not supposed to snow like this in Mid March!

Mase

Trial Member
Reaction score
the 4th Nor’easter has hit the east coast, although we aren’t on the east coast per se, this one hit us. 10” of snow! :eek:

Attachments

• 54B4ADD0-5ED6-49C0-8878-A7FB49AAB5B6.jpeg
    54B4ADD0-5ED6-49C0-8878-A7FB49AAB5B6.jpeg
    522.8 KB · Views: 118
herd about that snow front, sorry dude you can have it, I don't want

We're having a late winter here too. After almost 3 times normal precipitation last year we've been pretty dry until the last couple of weeks. Tomorrow the wettest storm of the season is supposed to hit. I ain't complaining. Being in the desert, any water is good water. We get the good kind of snow here. It snows, it looks pretty and it usually melts fast. I don't even own a snow shovel :)

looks so soft and cosey mase. FWIW were having an extended late wet season here in QLD almost growing webbed feet and gills its so wet. its that humid anything my wort lands on grows mould in days! i feel as far from snow as i am from your country!

It is a beautiful site with fresh snow, but it’s been a long winter... ready for spring. You’re heading for fall aren’t ya? I’ve forgotten what humidity feels like.

Send it out here - we're about 25" behind on our annual snowfall and I want the ski season to go on, and on, and on....

Does anyone else remember when there was snow on the ground from Nov thru April?? Not from Jan -Mar?
Or maybe I'm just thinking of the days when I had to walk 7 miles UPHILL both way to school each day :) :D

It is a beautiful site with fresh snow, but it’s been a long winter... ready for spring. You’re heading for fall aren’t ya? I’ve forgotten what humidity feels like.
yep sweat in the shower here! im sure its a higher infection risk as well brewing in high humidity.... infection from sweat dripping off nose into primed fermentor:confused:.

its good for mash temps though

Back