Beer Parlor Games

Radcp

Trial Member
Reaction score
I was sitting around with a couple buddies a few weeks back enjoying some fresh NE-IPA from a brewery someone visited in Portland. (the other Portland) Knowing that I recently started home brewing, one of the guys challenges me to name the hops used to create this great tasting beer since they were listed on the side of the can. Everyone except the beer-holder wrote down their answers

We were given the number of varieties being three and given three guesses:
Guess One: Mosaic Correct:D
Guess Two: Citra Incorrect- :eek:Galaxy
Guess Three: Simcoe Correct:D

Despite the fact that they busted my chops for missing one, no one else got even one. I'm not going to say I could do this again, ever; but instead I just guessed the most common hops (that I can remember) I have seen in IPA recipes on this site, so I am now inappropriately dubbed a hops expert.

What other games do you all come up with when kicking back a few cold ones? especially in the brew geek community...

ive got two Black ones:rolleyes: but im not getting the gist:confused: sorrry jokes on me i suppose.

Wasn't sure if anyone would recognize it. Old college drinking game.
Anyone remember this ?

I’ve never heard of that game. I see it’s a drunken tongue twister challenge.

PS when I googled it, I was Amazon’s one millionth user. Again. I won a $1,000 gift card. Again. Those things must be jamming up the postal system. I haven’t seen one yet!

Back