G,day from Melbourne, Australia

Aub

Premium Member
Reaction score
Having done a fair bit of extract brewing in the past, but not for a few years now I happened to come across the Grainfather system and ended up buying one along with a conical fermenter. I have just done my first all grain brew, it's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone and has been in the fermenter for 3 days, all appears to be going well so far.
I have enjoyed the site and hope to contribute in the future.

Having done a fair bit of extract brewing in the past, but not for a few years now I happened to come across the Grainfather system and ended up buying one along with a conical fermenter. I have just done my first all grain brew, it's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone and has been in the fermenter for 3 days, all appears to be going well so far.
I have enjoyed the site and hope to contribute in the future.
welcome from palmwoods sunny coast QLD fellow Aus. gee you didnt hold back did you youve probably outlaid more than ive done in my brew carrier if you could call it one lol. onya mate! keep on brewing:)

welcome from palmwoods sunny coast QLD fellow Aus. gee you didnt hold back did you youve probably outlaid more than ive done in my brew carrier if you could call it one lol. onya mate! keep on brewing:)
Thanks mate, yeah I did decide to go for it!

Back