Who's going to Homebrew Con in Portland this June?

Homebrew Club meeting is tomorrow night, I'll bring the subject up then. If I can get there, Yooper, I'd definitely like to buy you a beer. Given your avatar, you'll be easy to spot.... ;-) I'll be the old fart in the Aurora City Brew Club (AC/BC) shirt.

Pssssst- don’t tell anyone but I really don’t look like my avatar. I don’t have boots...............:)

I’m a short dumpy middle aged grandmother. But to recognize me, I’ll be the one drinking a beer.

If you do make it, let me know. I’ll PM you my number and you can text me for a meet up. A bunch of us from another brewing forum meet up on Wednesday night before the conference for a brewery crawl, if you’re interested when the time gets closer.

Shattering my mental image Yooper. All along I’ve been picturing you dressed as your avatar hovering above the computer programmers working on code for BF! :D

Last edited:
Pssssst- don’t tell anyone but I really don’t look like my avatar. I don’t have boots...............:)

I’m a short dumpy middle aged grandmother. But to recognize me, I’ll be the one drinking a beer.

If you do make it, let me know. I’ll PM you my number and you can text me for a meet up. A bunch of us from another brewing forum meet up on Wednesday night before the conference for a brewery crawl, if you’re interested when the time gets closer.

A brewery crawl or hop in Portland is a kick in the butt. Been there, done that. Went to their summer brewfest 2 years in a row and the second year we did the fest Friday afternoon then Saturday took the max up to brewery area and walked our way down with intent of ending at the brewfest again... Never made it that far, to many brewery's?:rolleyes::D

I think I follow that forum as well. And somehow, the idea of the avatar in flip-flops, well, kind of spoils the image.... As for me, I'm pretty average in everything but age and that is starting to become advanced. Look for the skunk stripe in the otherwise mousy brown hair.

Mousy brown. That’s just how I pictured you! :eek:

Hmm it's probably still to late for me to get organized but I wonder if I could take my motorbike down and find somewhere to stay. That would be an interesting trip.

Damn, if I try to ride my bike to homebrewcon it's a 3600km round trip from Edmonton. That's a long trip...

Back