Long moderation time

tamparob

Trial Member
Reaction score
I posted to the forums yesterday morning and it still showing that a moderator needs to approve it. How long does it usually take to approve new posts?

Didn’t know that was required. I see this post!

Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I wondered if there was a link in your post. That’s probably what triggered it. I’ve never seen that before. But then again, I rarely post links.

That said, mods are slow to remove spam around here. I suppose they’re likewise slow with other duties.

Yes, there is a link in my post to the original recipe. I will refrain from putting links in future posts.

Thanks!

its not so much the links, it's doing it in the first post. we've had some issues with bots doing it, and spamming a hundred threads before something was done about it. i'd imagine it's a temporary or one and done type of restriction

its not so much the links, it's doing it in the first post. we've had some issues with bots doing it, and spamming a hundred threads before something was done about it. i'd imagine it's a temporary or one and done type of restriction

Yes, and I'm sorry about that. Not allowing links in the first five posts for new members is one of those things that we had to do to stop some of the spamming. Once you're a verified member, you will be all set. I'm sorry for the delay in approving- I just didn't see it. Please, if this happens again or to someone else, if you sent me a PM (click the "conversation" link on the right), I'll get an email alert and respond right away.

Yes, and I'm sorry about that. Not allowing links in the first five posts for new members is one of those things that we had to do to stop some of the spamming. Once you're a verified member, you will be all set. I'm sorry for the delay in approving- I just didn't see it. Please, if this happens again or to someone else, if you sent me a PM (click the "conversation" link on the right), I'll get an email alert and respond right away.
If the post comes from Russia is it auto deleted? Haven't seen any Russian brewers posting on here.:rolleyes::D

Back