Falcon Heavy Launch

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Waaaayyyyy off topic - anyone else watch the video of the launch of the Falcon Heavy rocket yesterday? Thanks to Elon Musk, we now have a Tesla Roadster in orbit and soon on its way to Mars, complete with multiple references to Ziggy Stardust, Heavy Metal and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. How cool is that?

Imagine the cool brewing stuff we could have with that kind of disposable income! But yes.... I watched it. Cool stuff

Last edited:
Imagine the cool brewing stuff we could have with that kind of disposable income! But yes.... I watched it. Cool stuff
Yeah, like buying out a certain little brewery not far from here and converting it to make real beer..... Man, I'm dreaming.

Plans change - Starman and his Tesla are now heading to the asteroid belt. Dang, having that much disposable income.... ULA and the Russian heavy lift rocket makers must be quaking in their boots, just a little....

Yup, watched the hell out of it. I was way more impressed with the synchronized booster landing personally. Any nimrod can throw something way up in the air after all. ;)

Yup, watched the hell out of it. I was way more impressed with the synchronized booster landing personally. Any nimrod can throw something way up in the air after all. ;)
Yeah, two out of three on boosters landing.... Still, launching a Tesla Roadster to Mars and then the asteroid belt with a mannekin in a space suit ripe with Sci Fi references.... Beats launching the standard NASA mass simulators, a payload of concrete blocks.

I'm curious to see the BFR now.

Back