Backup option for the Android app

Zilbeer

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've downloaded the app but I see that there's no option to back up my data.
What happens if my phone gets lost or any other event where i'll install it on a new device?
How do I get my precious recipes, brew logs etc.?
I can manage without syncing to the web but a backup for the app itself is a must.

Subscribe. Then everything is in the cloud. ;)

Subscribe. Then everything is in the cloud. ;)

I meant without any monthly fee.
It's not reasonable to have an app without any sort of backup.
In beersmith mobile I can keep my recipes on the cloud but there are some other constraints but at least I dont lose my entire data when I switch phones.

Is there a way to save the data files from the old cellphone and copy them to the new cellphone?
That would make my life easier when I have to switch phones (like I have to do these days)...

In beersmith mobile I can keep my recipes on the cloud but there are some other constraints but at least I dont lose my entire data when I switch phones.
I don't think it's reasonable to have a free app with all those features and not have to pay for it

Is it just me, or should someone belong to a site for more than 24 hours before they start asking for that site to make changes.???

Maybe it’d work to back up your whole phone and restore it. I was surprised at the app data that my iPhone backup migrated when I got a new phone. BF exists to make money. I’m not surprised that there isn’t a backup feature when the cloud is available with a fee.

I don't think it's reasonable to have a free app with all those features and not have to pay for it

It costs about the same as 4 good pints for a year of cloud usage.

Back