Looking for a great brewer

BenBe

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
For a project, here in Quebec.
Send me an offer!

What kind of project? A few more details would be helpful. ( I'm in Montreal, btw)

There are lots of great brewers. You need a great brewer willing to move to Montreal.

The OP continues to confuse me. He has a project, and is looking for offers. Offers of what? Project of what? His post is like a post in a handyman’s forum saying you’re looking for someone to do some work. What kind of work? Framing? Drywall? Plumbing? Tile? Electrical?

Hi there!
Brewery in Montreal PhilJohn
What is your offer?
Are you looking to hire a brewer for a brewery opening in Montreal? It would be much easier to just say that up front if that is the case, and if it is it is usually the person hiring for the job that makes the offer. If you want anybody to take this seriously, you need to be clear as to what it is that you want. What would this job pay? What type of brewery? What part of Montreal?

I’m still confused about the offer. How would you know what to offer without knowing what the project is? Obviously whatever he has in mind is brewing related. Does he want someone to build him a brewery? Does he want to hire a brewer? Does he want someone to scrub the tanks? Is he looking for a malt or hop supplier? Maybe he needs a printer for beer lists. This is a strange thread indeed. He’d be better off to state what he’s looking for, and what he has to offer.

I’m still confused about the offer. How would you know what to offer without knowing what the project is? Obviously whatever he has in mind is brewing related. Does he want someone to build him a brewery? Does he want to hire a brewer? Does he want someone to scrub the tanks? Is he looking for a malt or hop supplier? Maybe he needs a printer for beer lists. This is a strange thread indeed. He’d be better off to state what he’s looking for, and what he has to offer.
He wants a great brewer, strong in chemistry, avantgarde regarding brewery controls. I do paddle, sells, work.
;)

The OP continues to confuse me. He has a project, and is looking for offers. Offers of what? Project of what? His post is like a post in a handyman’s forum saying you’re looking for someone to do some work. What kind of work? Framing? Drywall? Plumbing? Tile? Electrical?
(=
The brewery is already open. Im looking for a great partner.
I can hire people. I can hire a brewer.
But I want to partner with a great brewer.

Are you looking to hire a brewer for a brewery opening in Montreal? It would be much easier to just say that up front if that is the case, and if it is it is usually the person hiring for the job that makes the offer. If you want anybody to take this seriously, you need to be clear as to what it is that you want. What would this job pay? What type of brewery? What part of Montreal?
I understand PJW.
Details will be share with interesting opportunity.
Have a great day!

Does he want the water pipe line to go to the brewery instead of LA?

Back