Hi from Tasmania Australia

Tazcat

Trial Member
Reaction score
I am a AG brewer using a three tier rig which I built around eight years ago. I have had a lay off for the last couple of years I just lost interest you could say. However peer pressure has galvenised me back into action so I fitted the rig up with new hoses cleaned her up and put down a rather hoppy amarillo APA a few weeks ago which I am drinking now. I intend to put down a English Northern Brown in the next few days as I would like to experiment with a few European recipes doing small batches around the 20L mark. They say old brewers never die they just keep drinking.

Cheers All
Tazcat

Welcome back to the obsession! Happy Brewing! Hi

Ha ! Another Aussie ....welcome mate .
Long weekend let me get 140 litres brewed up
That is a hell of a lot of beer, I was looking at doing a brew over the weekend but the heat beat me and it was worse over your way, Tuesday will be abetter day here.

That is a hell of a lot of beer, I was looking at doing a brew over the weekend but the heat beat me and it was worse over your way, Tuesday will be abetter day here.
Not all for me .
Triple batch Coopers pale clone , double batch of an APA single batches of helles and a smash beer using the new coopers malt .
I have a healthy looking stack of cubes at home now

Getting back in the brewing saddle is a good thing. Enjoy and welcome.

Back