Asian Writing

Johnwk

Trial Member
Reaction score
Every once in a while, when I click on "New Posts", I get a lot of Asian type of writing - see below. Does anyone else get this?

D9CO온라인릴게임황금성ィィ\\【 ST339。COM 】ィ한국드라마다시보기ィ\\ 박명수
온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\ 박명수 효연 김기열 온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기ィ\\온라인릴게임황금성ィ \\ 한국드라마다시보기

Yup. Everyone. Some day it’ll be deleted.

Last edited:
Only a mod can help. Simple ban and delete is all that’s needed.

You can report it if you’d like, but it doesn’t help.

Actually, you ban by the username. And then you can also ban by IP address ranges.

report.jpg
guys see this at the bottom of every post, "please use it"

this isn't the case but in the past people have started a post with the word spam in the title, guess what that gets spidered in Google search which attracts more spammers

View attachment 2408

Last edited:
Thats what ive been doing from now on just clicking that report button. Fist time i saw it i freeked out. Im not sure how it works but im guessing as little attention as possible to their post is best.?

The "report post as spam" seems to not sent reports timely.

A few other members have found that simply sending me a PM or one to Ozarks gets it taken care of more immediately. If one of you sends me a "conversation", I get an email notification right away and can delete the spam and ban the spammer in less than a minute, as can Ozarks. That may work better for all at least until I get the "reports" fixed.

Back