Bottle Labels

Medarius

Trial Member
Reaction score
Greetings all,
I have been looking for reusable labels, as a gift for buddy who introduced me to this overly addictive hobby:)) As with all things, internet search has revealed too many options again. I am leaning towards beer clings. BeerClings.com

Having no experience with labels I would appreciate any advice on which labels work best, last long time etc.
Thanks in advance
Happy brewing

I’ve never used labels. Nothing wrong with them if you’re looking to show them off. It’s all part of the hobby.

What I’ve done since day one is to use a sharpie to mark the bottle cap with the date I bottled the batch. Cross referencing my notes tells me what’s in the bottle.

Greetings all,
I have been looking for reusable labels, as a gift for buddy who introduced me to this overly addictive hobby:)) As with all things, internet search has revealed too many options again. I am leaning towards beer clings. BeerClings.com

Having no experience with labels I would appreciate any advice on which labels work best, last long time etc.
Thanks in advance
Happy brewing
grogtag is another label company

grumpy.png

Had these made up for buddy, name came from his wife. Guess we will find out exactly how re-usable they are.

Back