Solodok, ACE, Klarstein, Hopcat

sany

Trial Member
Reaction score
Я продемонстрирую работу автоматического пивоваренного завода на 30 литров. Видео на русском
Чтобы понять комментарий
Вы можете использовать перевод субтитров, установив в настройках Youtube титры на английском языке

Step-by-step recipe for wheat beer WEIZEN at home from pouring water to tasting - a full cycle.

I have been using this brewery for over half a year, I wanted to share my skill. Maybe the video will be useful and to whom, it will come in handy.

Looks more like spam
Yeah its got that feel about it for sure!
But it does look like the grainfather maybe this is a copy cat version?

Oh wait up that looks like your brew rig jeff the robobrew?

Yeah its got that feel about it for sure!
But it does look like the grainfather maybe this is a copy cat version?

Oh wait up that looks like your brew rig jeff the robobrew?

This is a Chinese microbrewery
Supplied in many countries under its original brand.
ACE - Belgium
Klarstein - Germany
Easy Grain - Italy
Hopcat - Sweden
Solodok - Ukraine
Guten Brau - Russia

ACE - Belgium
Klarstein - Germany
Easy Grain - Italy
Hopcat - Sweden
Solodok - Ukraine
Guten Brau - Russia

Well if your not spam in your alright with me! Spammers have some conniving ways about them hence the disregard...

What's your brewery house beer?
What's your capacity?
What hops do you use over there?

Well if your not spam in your alright with me! Spammers have some conniving ways about them hence the disregard...

What's your brewery house beer?
What's your capacity?
What hops do you use over there?

I make beer for my family. I personally drink beer very rarely, I like the process of production, especially when the result, you get a delicious drink.

I personally love my own whiskey, aged in oak barrels. That with success I can get a quality, delicious drink.

I got carried away by this business, became a new hobby for me.

Hops for beer I use different depending on the recipes.

I make beer for my family. I personally drink beer very rarely, I like the process of production, especially when the result, you get a delicious drink.

I personally love my own whiskey, aged in oak barrels. That with success I can get a quality, delicious drink.

I got carried away by this business, became a new hobby for me.

Hops for beer I use different depending on the recipes.

So what sort of hops are grown in China then? Anything worth sharing with the brewing community here.

If you run a micro brewery why post up video on a 20lt at best brew system?

ACE - Belgium
Klarstein - Germany
Easy Grain - Italy
Hopcat - Sweden
Solodok - Ukraine
Guten Brau - Russia
Wow. You sure know a lot about the product. Do you work on commission? I have no idea how many names my brewing system is known by, and in how many countries they sell. Relax, this forum is among the most spam tolerant forums I’ve seen. Good thing you’re not selling essays.

Wow. You sure know a lot about the product. Do you work on commission? I have no idea how many names my brewing system is known by, and in how many countries they sell. Relax, this forum is among the most spam tolerant forums I’ve seen. Good thing you’re not selling essays.
Still waiting to hear back from that prince in the Middle East (he emailed me several times) that needed my bank account number to deposit all his money into. Once I hear back from him, I should be able to get all of us regulars a new brew rig. ;)

Essays? I need a good essay!

So what sort of hops are grown in China then? Anything worth sharing with the brewing community here.

If you run a micro brewery why post up video on a 20lt at best brew system?

I don’t know what hops are grown in China. I live in Ukraine

I will share my design, a bactericidal installation, based on the brewery.

Now you do not need to use bactericidal chemical liquids for disinfection of fermentation tanks and containers for brewing. I now have an effective sterilizer.

Everything can be infected, from masks to food from the store, because you don’t know which person touched the products in the store before you.
Actually, based on this, an ultraviolet-ozone sterilizer based on a brewery was created. Why a brewery?
Because firstly, I have it, and secondly, it has an internal polished wall an excellent reflector, which increases the effectiveness of the sterilizer tens of times. But you can use a stainless suitable pan or drawer glued inside with foil.
Why did I use bactericidal ozone lamps?
Because ozone is a bactericidal gas, and in a duet with ultraviolet light, the effectiveness of the sterilizer increases many times, and also reduces the time of sterilization. Sterilization occurs of everything inside, even if UV light does not get on the object being sterilized.
But it is necessary to take into account if using ozone lamps, then the room must be ventilated. Since ozone in high concentrations is very dangerous and adversely affects all living things, including the human body.

Video in Russian
To understand the comment
You can use the translation of subtitles by setting in the Youtube settings the captions in English

Back