Happy holidays

And to you, sir! And the entire group.

MerryChristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas and may the Beer be with you

My house looks like my last post, sudden snow 65 one day now snow, thats missouri for ya

My keg fridge is a mere couple of meters from tge swimming pool with a pool table another few meters away under the patio im not there for Christmass but deffinetly for new years. So far the beers have been well recieved up here in Harvey Bay:)

Festivus, then?

My wife has evicted my brewing equipment from the kitchen, Just when I was about to brew! Looks like I'm in the garden! o_O

But hay ho, been pushing my luck for some time. Merry Christmas. :(

My wife has evicted my brewing equipment from the kitchen, Just when I was about to brew! Looks like I'm in the garden! o_O

But hay ho, been pushing my luck for some time. Merry Christmas. :(
Well if its any condolence i never brew in the kitchen except if making a starter with DME. The rest of the time its out on the patio where i belong.

Youll need to design your brew rig for outside eh?

Well if its any condolence i never brew in the kitchen except if making a starter with DME. The rest of the time its out on the patio where i belong.

Youll need to design your brew rig for outside eh?

No its not! My garden is fine most of the year, but its cold and wet this time of year. I'm going to be stoic and endure a brew day today. :cool:

All the best to everyone
Have one for me cause it's gotta be a dry Xmas and New year for me:eek::mad:

Back