What Can I Brew Filter (linked to inventory)

Mirilis

Trial Member
Reaction score
So this may be in the program somewhere and I am missing it. But I keep my inventory up to date and I would like to have some way to filter out my recipies for what I have ingredients in my inventory to brew. Its xmas and sacks of grain are not in my future until march so i have to brew with what i got.

Hmmm, the only way I can think of to do this is to add the recipe to a shopping list and then compare to inventory- definitely not a quick and easy way to do it.

Do you think a button with "show ingredients in inventory" would work for your needs, vs a "what I can I make" filter? Just thinking, er typing, out loud I guess.

By the way, nice to "see" you in here!

I have these ingredients, what can I brew? Interesting.

maybe it can run a deficiency report? You pick your recipe X and it uses ingredients ABC.. It can tell you that you have A and C on hand but need B?

maybe it can run a deficiency report? You pick your recipe X and it uses ingredients ABC.. It can tell you that you have A and C on hand but need B?

There is a way of sorts of doing this. Pick a recipe you may have ingredients for, click Brew button and where it deducts it from your inventory it will give you a negative if you are short of something.

Back