Craft Beer & Homebrewing news at alehunters.com

alehunters

Trial Member
Reaction score
We have just launched a new website at www.alehunters.com where you can find all the latest craft beer and homebrewing news, aggregated from a variety of popular online sources. Users can like, bookmark or mark as read the articles, and filter them by source. Check it out an let me know any comments/suggestions, or sources you would like to see added. Thanks!

5037049C-C08E-4E72-80A1-1B03BE1D90C9.png

Looks like there might be some useful information there; however, the post looks a lot like an ad.

Yeah, not sure what the rules are on postings like the above. Does seem a bit like advertising, and maybe they got permission first? I did however check out the site and I like it. It's full of stuff I like to look at and right there at my finger tips. I bookmarked.

sorry guys, now that i am reading it does look like an ad, so maybe i should have written it a bit differently. Thanks for the feedback

usually when a trial member posts once and it has a link to a website, its usually spam, and I remove the link, if you were a member it would be different

Slippery slope here. When did this forum start to allow ads for other websites disguised as a post?

Back