Untappd. Follow along

thunderwagn

Trial Member
Reaction score
Any Untappd users? Post up your username. I think it's a great app for the most part. I really like creating lists for beer festivals and while traveling.
Mine is:
Colin L

What's your username?

I have the app on my phone but never messed with it, if you want the latest brewery or beer news look at my news website, man things are popping up every where

I was going to add you but there are a lot of Colin L's. So just add me, my username is myndflyte.

yep just looked, my wall is blank, I haven't even looked at all I can do yet, any tips?

yep just looked, my wall is blank, I haven't even looked at all I can do yet, any tips?
Yeah. Start drinking!
Seriously though, add friends. After you add friends, look at and add some of their friends. I mean it is a social app, but I also think it's a great way to see all the beers out there and check out how others liked them. I like keeping track of places I've been and brews I've tried. Add your homebrews. If you have friends on untappd that drink your beers, they can look them up and rate them.
It's kind of like Instagram...for beer.

Im on the website right now not the phone app, how do you add beers, it keeps looping me to everyone

It is kind of clunky on the www. It's geared more for mobile, but type in the beer name in the upper right corner. On the next screen that comes up, hit the check mark, you can add notes, rating, photo, and location.

Back