Christmas Wish Lists

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
What do you want for Christmas, both big and small? Or, what is your dream gift?

My dream gift is a Pico Zygmatic, but I know I'll never get one. A more practical gift that I would like is a new Thermapen. Mine is just not working right, and I love using it so a replacement would be great.

Great topic.

I'd love for Santa to bring me a propane burner and a 10 gallon kettle. One with a valve if I'm being a little greedy

5 more Perlick 630SS taps, and 5 Corny keg lids with pull ring valves. $$$$$$

Ok I need another gift Santa, new faucets and 4 co2 regulators, easy to adjust

Last edited:
Oooooh, I want a 14 gallon conical. And the space to place it....................:)

I have my eye on a Ruby Street Fusion Electric 10 gal brew system. It's gently used but still, not having to worry about keeping my flame going in the wind, sweeeeet!

I'll hedge my bets and mention this one to Santa and the missus a nice big keezer that holds at least 6 kegs with individual pressure regulators on all Six taps so can set every beer at perfect volume co2 for the beer its serving.

And if that's to much a 30lt conical oh or a nice glycol system to cool it with:rolleyes:.

At the top of my list, I would like 4 new faucet set ups. I've had my eye on the Intertaps. Next up, I would appreciate it if Santa's elves would finish my fermentation chamber/temp control. And last up, I think I'd actually like a Grainfather. Not really sure why? There's nothing wrong with my current set up. But why not? I've always thought they were a pretty cool brewing set up.

I would be very happy with just a simple conversion to electric from gas with my current RIMS set up. Nothing extravagant, just quiet and no propane burner smell. It would only take 2 elements and controller, please santa?

I would be very happy with just a simple conversion to electric from gas with my current RIMS set up. Nothing extravagant, just quiet and no propane burner smell. It would only take 2 elements and controller, please santa?

I'm not in with Santa this year but I can help if needed ;)

Dear Santa,

Winning lottery numbers is at the top of my wish list, then I can purchase everything else on my list. Thanks

Signed
Crunk

P.S. the cookies on the dinning room table are for your reindeer made from grain from my house helles, and the keg next to it is for you and the misses.

I'm kind of liking the 14 gal fermenter that Yooper is eye ballin'. Maybe two. I just as soon come last.

I want hops. ;)

I want these varieties, to be more precise: Ella, Vic Secret, Enigma, Topaz, Loral, Nelson Sauvin, Hallertau Blanc and all the new Styrian ( experimental ) varieties, such as Dragon, Eureka ( different from the american Eureka! ), Colibri, Dragon, Wolf, Cardinal, etc.

Early Christmas!

Attachments

• B00BE7C0-E466-4D9A-82E1-D3AC2EE18FC3.jpeg
    B00BE7C0-E466-4D9A-82E1-D3AC2EE18FC3.jpeg
    609.9 KB · Views: 307

Back