Vocabulary/ Definition page

jimbo63

Trial Member
Reaction score
Engineering college educated, 5th beer batch, newbie overwhelmed by site terminology had to repeatedly leave in search of intended meaning. I would greatly appreciate a terminology definition (and pictures) page to more rapidly ascend the steps to master brewer.

For perspective, my first batch was a canned malt kit gift, 2nd bought liquid malt from supply store, 3rd added some specialty grains, 4th dry malt, 5th all grain batch. I am many equipment $ and batches from understanding half of what you wizards speak of.

Do you live near Dayton, OH? Come watch me brew a couple times. That’s all the time I’d need to teach you what I know! This hobby can be as easy or as difficult as you wish to make it. Both kinds of brewers live here.

Engineering college educated, 5th beer batch, newbie overwhelmed by site terminology had to repeatedly leave in search of intended meaning. I would greatly appreciate a terminology definition (and pictures) page to more rapidly ascend the steps to master brewer.

For perspective, my first batch was a canned malt kit gift, 2nd bought liquid malt from supply store, 3rd added some specialty grains, 4th dry malt, 5th all grain batch. I am many equipment $ and batches from understanding half of what you wizards speak of.
Mate you haven't herd me with a six pack in me no dictionary deffinition would help:p. Welcome...

Back