Great American Beer Festival 2017

Anyone going, Ive been invited, not sure if I can go yet
What's it invitation only or do they allow Metrics to come along and scew the measurements :p.

Nothing like an all day all weekend hombrew beer bender I say! As long as you stay clothed at all times and in an understandable manner why not go....

Let's see, spend an evening with 20,000 of my closest drunk friends.... Pass.

Yes, I could take the Light Rail to get there. Actually, a friend who runs a brewery needs some help pouring at a festival on a very inconvenient date so I'll likely help him out. He's the one taking my Kentucky Common as an entrant for his brewery.

It was fun last year, but no way we could have done it with the little one this year

This is an older post, but is anyone going this year on Oct. 3-5? It seems like there is a pretty good list of exhibitors this year. I haven't been able to make it prior years, so I'm not sure how this compares, but I'm definitely interested in going.

This is an older post, but is anyone going this year on Oct. 3-5? It seems like there is a pretty good list of exhibitors this year. I haven't been able to make it prior years, so I'm not sure how this compares, but I'm definitely interested in going.
It's an introvert's nightmare. I went two years ago and still haven't recovered to the point I want to go back. But if you like big crowds and lots of noise, it's a great place to go!

It's an introvert's nightmare. I went two years ago and still haven't recovered to the point I want to go back. But if you like big crowds and lots of noise, it's a great place to go!
I can relate to that Nosy

I'll be there Friday night. I think it's an absolute blast. We always get Paired tickets which I highly recommend!

Back