Robobrew has arrived

Johnno

Trial Member
Reaction score
been away since Friday but got home today and the Robobrew had arrived so I was like a kid on Christmas just got to learn to use it and even may even make a beer or two....

been away since Friday but got home today and the Robobrew had arrived so I was like a kid on Christmas just got to learn to use it and even may even make a beer or two....
Yep come on Johno! As long as your grains arrived your good to go. Check your volumes manually first don't go by what's on the kettle. Check out Gash Slug on you tube

Yep come on Johno! As long as your grains arrived your good to go. Check your volumes manually first don't go by what's on the kettle. Check out Gash Slug on you tube
Yeah hopefully doing the manual water measuring today and hopefully checking out gash slug as well been watching his YouTube stuff getting ready but the smaller stainless tube that goes together that forms the drain in malt pipe missing so I'm waiting for a reply or go up the road and order one....
Trialben no grain as yet in Brisbane on the weekend and do have some in storage at a mates place so it will be coming back home....

Yeah hopefully doing the manual water measuring today and hopefully checking out gash slug as well been watching his YouTube stuff getting ready but the smaller stainless tube that goes together that forms the drain in malt pipe missing so I'm waiting for a reply or go up the road and order one....
Trialben no grain as yet in Brisbane on the weekend and do have some in storage at a mates place so it will be coming back home....
One step at at a time. That sucks on the tube. Yeah i was watching one of his robobrew videos the other night looks like a pretty thick mash in them things. Hes pretty good the old gash slug;).

I'm sorry Johnno ...I can't let you do that .
If it does become self aware and tries to take over the world then there's a switch underneath between passive brew robot and world domination / kill all humans mode

If it does become self aware and tries to take over the world then there's a switch underneath between passive brew robot and world domination / kill all humans mode
As long as it spits out beer then let it go hs ha.

I always wondered about that: You can make a self-aware Skynet but you can't install an off switch? I'm glad the engineers thought of that for this model....

Kind of like the question, how fast does the Enterprise go? Answer: As fast as the plot requires.

Back