Reconfiguration of brewery

Alterations are complete system is running perfectly no leaks my temperatures on both sensors which are located at the outlets of each kettle or within .2 degrees of each other

Attachments

• 20170806_110140_resized_1.jpg
    20170806_110140_resized_1.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20170806_110123_resized_1.jpg
    20170806_110123_resized_1.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 116
The brass will be replaced by tri clover fittings and stainless steel as soon as possible. For now I will use brewtan b to counter the brass.

Well done ! I like the design how it is all accessible and cleanable, natural drainage , and tri clover where it's needed. Not to mention, is that the brew shed ? Lol, I am envious if it is. I have a shed and the room but not heated for the Canadian winters

Yep lookin good crunk cool sight glass gives you a good idea on wort colour should be pumping out fine lager in no time from that brew house:).

Well done ! I like the design how it is all accessible and cleanable, natural drainage , and tri clover where it's needed. Not to mention, is that the brew shed ? Lol, I am envious if it is. I have a shed and the room but not heated for the Canadian winters

Yes sir that's the brew shed, I'll try a panoramic picture later today or a small video, next weekend is gonna be a double brew weekend.

I'm gonna brew a helles, and either octoberfest, or an apple ale.

Yep lookin good crunk cool sight glass gives you a good idea on wort colour should be pumping out fine lager in no time from that brew house:).

I'm gonna start converting everything to the tri clover fittings they are so nice.

Tonight I am adding the last two pieces which is a switch and an SSR to my pump and then my system will be totally automated I can put my water in the boil Kettle I can put my malt in the mash tun I can turn the power on turn on my computer and then I can remotely access my computer from my cell phone and start my Mash program the switch controlling the pump will turn on At Doe in temperatures and the program for my blichmann tower of power will run through my Mash process

I can remotely start my system at about 2 in the afternoon and by 4 or 415 my Mash process will be complete I get home bye 3:45 maybe 4 from there I can take over.

Now my system is as automated as I wanted to be

I have an automated set up too, you can look through it, it can control anything but I only use it for my small pot inside and it works great, oh you can only connect from inside my network and has a cookie for each viewer and multiple people can brew simultaneously so set it up any way you want and it wont mess me up :)

http://www.ozarksmountainbrew.com

Last edited:
it will control anything you plug into it and adjust the power % too look at the pwm drop down

Back