Saying g'day

Johnno

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello hi g'day
Just introducing myself to all the brewing smarts I'm JOHNNO just bought a robobrew as space is very limited just waiting for it to be delivered have been into home brewing for a long time but never into anything to do with grain except drinking some very nice beers a mate makes so a newby again....
Thanks JOHNNO

Welcome from Up, Over! :p Seriously... it's a great group of fun loving and knowledgeable home brewers. Enjoy!

Welcome from Up, Over! :p Seriously... it's a great group of fun loving and knowledgeable home brewers. Enjoy!
Thank You Mass
I think I'll sort all you brewers out with this grain all another kind of speak

Gday fellow Aussie great to have another Aussie on board look forward to hearing about your new brew rig;).

Gday Johnno , never used a robobrew but dare say a lot of our calcs will be similar as my urn .
Good bunch of mostly blokes here ( can't forget Yooper of course )

Thank you to everyone who has and will make me feel welcome it really does feel good....

Nice part of the world that's for sure....
Yeah that me Johnno have you visited any of the local craft brew haunts? We've got black rock brewery at Moffat beach they may have changed names recently though I think. There's your mates brewing co they supply a few bars drift bar at Bulcock beach is one. Then there is ten toes brewery up Maroochy way he holds a hombrew club there I've herd 2nd Thursday of the month I've just been too lazy to haul my behind up there and say Gday:).

Then there is brew Ha Ha up Maleny I've yet to check him out but met the head Brewer at recent homebrew comp.
Anyhow may be able to drop round and say Gday if ya want.

Yeah that me Johnno have you visited any of the local craft brew haunts? We've got black rock brewery at Moffat beach they may have changed names recently though I think. There's your mates brewing co they supply a few bars drift bar at Bulcock beach is one. Then there is ten toes brewery up Maroochy way he holds a hombrew club there I've herd 2nd Thursday of the month I've just been too lazy to haul my behind up there and say Gday:).

Then there is brew Ha Ha up Maleny I've yet to check him out but met the head Brewer at recent homebrew comp.
Anyhow may be able to drop round and say Gday if ya want.
I haven't been to any of them as don't get to much time but have been to drift bar and had a few

Back