Kunze's Technology Brewing and Malting

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Found a low-cost alternative for those who want to read it: Scribd offers ebooks for a membership of $8.99, I'm assuming per month. If you want to go past the intermediate level books (such as the Brewing Elements series), it seems to me to be about the cheapest way to go. Now I can pay that $299 for a conical fermentor or two rather than a book....

Found a low-cost alternative for those who want to read it: Scribd offers ebooks for a membership of $8.99, I'm assuming per month. If you want to go past the intermediate level books (such as the Brewing Elements series), it seems to me to be about the cheapest way to go. Now I can pay that $299 for a conical fermentor or two rather than a book....
Yes I get your thinking I'd be opting for a conical. Stainless steel too?
But I take my hat off to Crunk just the other day it seems he was posting threads on this forum asking about brewing practices and now he's toying with the idea it seems of going bigger. I suppose if up you look at your brewing as a possible investment and not a hobby then paying 299 for a top shelf brew theory book is probably worth while:).

Yes I get your thinking I'd be opting for a conical. Stainless steel too?
But I take my hat off to Crunk just the other day it seems he was posting threads on this forum asking about brewing practices and now he's toying with the idea it seems of going bigger. I suppose if up you look at your brewing as a possible investment and not a hobby then paying 299 for a top shelf brew theory book is probably worth while:).
Not when I can get it for $8.99, plus a bunch of other brewing books! A plastic conical runs about $100 with stand, I can drill it and install valves and have just as effective a conical as stainless for less than half the cost. I'm not a cheap SOB, just a frugal one.

Back