How will this affect Brewer's Friend?

Seemed to be more opinion than fact.
They're having a sale, and the person who wrote the article just floated the idea that they may go out of business
I wouldn't worry too much about it

I didn't see anywhere on the homebrewsupply website where product lines were being discontinued. (Not that I did a thorough search.) Some email was cited in the article you linked. I did see a new products category.

More of that (I'm a journalist, in america, i can make shit up so more people read my article.)

Word of advice:
Believe nothing of what you hear, and only some of what you see.

More of that (I'm a journalist, in america, i can make shit up so more people read my article.)

Word of advice:
Believe nothing of what you hear, and only some of what you see.
In that case, they aren't a journalist.
I make beer at home, by no means am I a professional brewer

But putting that on your beer menu list im sure will sell more of your beer:rolleyes:.

Gone are the days of people taking you for your word. To many people keen to rip you off.just to make an extra dollaro_O.

the article explains everything, first its a blog not news, getting rid of slow moving merchandise and not restocking those items, the article asks are they going out of business not telling you they are, nobody replied lol

as far as the company, the owner of this company partnered with them when they got started not the other way around, brewers friend has been solid and popular for many years and will continue

the article explains everything, first its a blog not news, getting rid of slow moving merchandise and not restocking those items, the article asks are they going out of business not telling you they are, nobody replied lol

as far as the company, the owner of this company partnered with them when they got started not the other way around, brewers friend has been solid and popular for many years and will continue
Larry at Homebrew Supply got Brewers Friend going, if I remember back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Ah yes the time before the Pentium computer and before the IPhone IPad...

Ya know I don't hammer any one who uses this forum to share info but REALLY?
Your first and only post since you became a paid member 2 weeks ago?
Welcome to the Forum "Random Dumping"

Sorry to annoy ya. Just a newbie that was concerned. Didn't realize I was spreading fake news. Thanks for being a welcoming community.

Ah yes the time before the Pentium computer and before the IPhone IPad...
Yep, way back then. But then, my first real computer was a 386, 20 mb hard drive and, wait for it, 2 mb of RAM!

Sorry to annoy ya. Just a newbie that was concerned. Didn't realize I was spreading fake news. Thanks for being a welcoming community.
Not to worry. We're a pretty welcoming group.

Back