Phewwwwwwwwwwwww

chub1

Trial Member
Reaction score
We have a mini heatwave here in the UK. Sweltering in 30c temps,no breeze and really sticky,mind you we have had the barbie out today(fathers day) with copious amounts of my homebrew downed:).More beers as pressies as well!,hard being a dad:D

We have a mini heatwave here in the UK. Sweltering in 30c temps,no breeze and really sticky,mind you we have had the barbie out today(fathers day) with copious amounts of my homebrew downed:).More beers as pressies as well!,hard being a dad:D
Pleasant here in Denver. About 25C with our signature low humidity. Going north of 30 later in the week but given low humidity, some wind and AC, that's tolerable. I remember European heat waves from living in Germany. You have my sympathy, my friend.

thats a normal day here 80% humidity is common with average temps at 90 ish in the summer

Trouble is when it's cold we moan and when it's hot we moan,never happy:rolleyes:
I love the sunshine and generally being outdoors but when it gets as hot as it has done ,it's just too b####y hot:D
No good for fishing in either:mad:

Daily occurence here in summer Club :p it would be unusual if it didnt hit 30s.

30 ° isn't that hot , during heatwaves here that's the temp at midnight .... Harden up !
Our northern most capital city has temps like this week in fact and its winter here

30 ° isn't that hot , during heatwaves here that's the temp at midnight .... Harden up !
Our northern most capital city has temps like this week in fact and its winter here
Yep good old Darwin 33c and thunderstorms and near 100% humidity in wet season and then 33c in dry season. Try brewing beer up there! Thats where i put my first batch of beer down up there. Sometimes i never saw the fermentation she was all done and dusted in a day ha ha temp control is a must up there...

do they ever bother wire in the heating side of the STC-1000 ?
i still have 2 wired for cooling only , lost track of how many i actually have these days

Bloody POMS always moaning

do they ever bother wire in the heating side of the STC-1000 ?
i still have 2 wired for cooling only , lost track of how many i actually have these days

Bloody POMS always moaning
Now look here my good man
not so much of the bloody thank you:D

Now look here my good man
not so much of the bloody thank you:D
I DO use the heating stage of my temperature controller - I have a FermWrap taped to the inside of my 'fridge in case the cool cycle cools too far which, given the thermal mass of a carboy of beer AND the temperature probe outside of the beer itself, happens often. I get some yo-yoing that way but we're talking 0.3° C.

Back